The past two Christmas the Pratt family has traded "Ugly Christmas Shirts". This is our third year of doing it. What do you think? You are welcome to comment and vote on who is wearing the ugliest shirt and also the most creative. Hope you enjoy our holiday tradition.
3 comments:
I would have to say either the one that looks like a Christmas card with the scene or the one that is green with a huge decorated tree on it!
where did you guys get those? Did you buy them or make them throughout the years?
I LOVE THIS IDEA! How fun! I have to say...your husband's shirt is the ugliest. It's less full of clutter so you really get to focus on the crazy combination of the festive oval image, the abundance of garland and the personalization of his name - that's what won it for him... Taking ownership for the crazy. Gack. :oD
Love your blog... you can check out mine (www.eldon-steph.blogspot.com). You will see some familiar names on the blog list.
Even though you would never wear those shirts in public, it certainly makes a festive and fun Christmas picture!
Post a Comment