Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reindeer


Today we got to go see some of Santa's Reindeer. Claire absolutely loved it. She was so happy she didn't want to leave. We thought we'd share how cute the reindeer were.

1 comment:

Sara said...

ok so I know I already made a comment on your page today but I just had to make another one, I am finding several other bloggers that I know on your page and so I keep going back and forth... well when I was coming back from looking at lori and darran's page I typed in byranandstacie instead and wow I was like what.... she's pregnant... I guess another bryan and stacie are pregnant and so they have all these pictures of her belly I was like... why didn't she mention anything if she has is on her blog... oh ok.... but I figured out quickly I typed in the wrong thing... sorry... just thought that was funny!

by the way where did you see the reindeer.... there is always stuff going on in this city I never know about!
sara