We had a great Christmas. We hope everyone else did also. One of my favorite things to see at the Christmas season is all the presents under the tree of course with the lights on. This is our tree on Christmas morning. You can even see the Donald Duck doll that Santa left in the tree for Claire. She loves Donald Duck.

This kitchen and all of her cooking clothing is one of Claire's favorite things she got for Christmas. Thanks to both grandparents for getting the kitchen and all the supplies for it. When we took her down to see this kitchen she was wearing the apron Peggy made her (she loves it by the way- although she isn't wearing it in this picture). When Claire saw the kitchen she said:
"Thank you! I love it!"

1 comment:
what happened to her hand.... it looks like it's shorter on the one side.... with the oven mit on... maybe it just looks that way... weird.
Cute thing... I want to get sami a kitchen I think it is a good gift for little girls to have.
take care
Post a Comment