Thursday, December 4, 2008

Claire Speaks

The other day Bryan asking Claire some questions...like 'what does a dog say?' Anyway, Claire has certain things she will say people say to her. So Bryan asked Claire "what does Terin say?" Claire said "AAHHHH!" Bryan then asked "what does Janelle say?" Claire replied "hey baby." Next Bryan asked her "what does Peggy say?" Claire then made a coughing noise. Finally Bryan asked Claire "what does mommy say?" I was expecting her to say something like No No No, but here is what Claire said..."I wove you!" Which in Claire's language is I love you. It was so cute.

1 comment:

The Odermott's said...

I think that is just to cute. What a sweet thing to have I love you be the first thing you child things of when talking about you. No wonder the Lord tells us to be like a child.