We were so excited to finally take Claire out in the snow. Last year her snow outfit really was way too big, but this year it is only slightly too big. She loves the snow. Here are just some of our pictures for you to enjoy.
So cute! Well I am glad that I got your blog... maybe we can take turns commenting on each others pages because I seem to not have any friends at all some times.... well had a great time at your house tonight you guys are so fun. We need to get together and have a play date or something maybe smart Claire can teach Sami a thing or two or maybe they will just be naughty or something.... let me know!
1 comment:
So cute! Well I am glad that I got your blog... maybe we can take turns commenting on each others pages because I seem to not have any friends at all some times.... well had a great time at your house tonight you guys are so fun. We need to get together and have a play date or something maybe smart Claire can teach Sami a thing or two or maybe they will just be naughty or something.... let me know!
Post a Comment