Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trip to Utah

This will be a long post because it was 3 weeks of fun! I had a hard time selecting what pictures to use. I had so many more than this, but I had to keep the pictures narrowed down. We started out have my family reunion.
It was so much fun spending time with my family. The girls absolutely loved spending time with their cousins. Here is just a fun picture of me with two of my three sisters. Can you tell that I don't spend as much time out in the sun as they do?
Bryan was the favorite uncle while we were at the beach. He played in the sand with the kids and they loved destroying his creations.
We rented paddle boards while we were there. It was so much fun. I tried standing up with it and I didn't feel all the stable or comfortable, but it was fun to paddle out and take my girls on a ride.
I couldn't help but snap this picture because it was just too cute. These are the youngest of the girl cousins and having a moment together.
For one of our fun activities at our family reunion was some of the minute to win it games. It was a blast. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the games.



The afternoon of the last day of our reunion, we cleaned up and packed up camp and then headed over to tour the childhood home of David O' McKay. It was so neat to go through his home and see some of the original furniture, clothes and to see the way the built onto the house.
Before Bryan drove to Salmon Idaho for a friend's wedding, we took the girls to a local fish farm to let them fish for the very first time. They absolutely loved it! They were so proud of themselves for catching a fish.

This year instead of attending the Ute Stampede we went to the Oakley Rodeo. We love going to the Ute Stampede but all of us couldn't attend it so we chose to go to one that we could all attend together. We had amazing seats. Mia just wanted to sit with her Papa. She loves being with him so much.
The 4th of July was so much fun. We made homemade ice cream, had yummy food, spent time with each other, had our own firework show, did sparklers and the girls got to have fun colored hair today.
 There were way too many pictures to chose from and I absolutely loved spending time at home. I had many mixed emotions about coming back. I wanted to see Bryan and be in my own home, but I didn't want  to leave my family.

No comments: