I can't believe this was my amazing little girl on her first day as a big Kindergarten kid! I was so happy for her to start her school adventure and so proud of her for her desire to learn.
Here is our first ever school picture of our amazing Claire Bear!!
She has made many good friends this year, but one an incredible friend...who has quickly become one of her best friends. They even love wearing their matching dresses to school.
She loved her opportunity to be the V.I.P. and part of this experience was to bring a special treat to her entire class. She picked to bring red, white and blue star sugar cookies. Claire and the class bear helped me make the cookies.
This is the last time I get to see Claire get on the bus as a Kindergarten Kid.
What an amazing and happy girl we have. We can't believe how much she has grown over this last school year. It was a great year. She had an amazing teacher and she developed a strong desire to learn! We love you Claire!! Thanks for all the amazing experiences you have shared with us this school year!!






No comments:
Post a Comment