This is one of my favorite pictures. Here Claire is getting ready to get on the bus and in front of her is her best friend from her kindergarten class. They are lucky enough to be in the same class again this year. They even wore the best friend necklaces they have together. We are grateful for this friend. Claire had a rough time when her best friend all growing up moved. Just can't believe she is gone all day long now.
Mia doesn't like the Claire is gone all day long. I have tried to do lots of fun things with her to get her used to being home with just mom. She will start preschool next week which she is so excited about. So for today I decided to teach Mia to ride her bike. I was getting frustrated, but as you can see from this video she finally caught on.


No comments:
Post a Comment