Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

This post really has nothing to do with April Fool's Day, but that is what today is so I labeled my post as such. Claire loves to pick out her own clothes. I figure she is old enough I should just let her choose what she wants to wear. Of course for certain occasions she only gets a few things to choose out of instead of her entire closet. Well today there wasn't anything that she had to be dressed a certain way. She picked out her outfit and then when we needed to go somewhere she picked her shoes, jacket and a hat to wear. I loved her outfit. It made me smile. I thought I'd share her beautiful creation with all of you.

3 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

I love it! She looks so cute. Molly always has opinions about what she is going to wear.

Simmons Family said...

looking good Claire!!!

Debbie said...

Awesome!!!