A friend of ours told us about the Chick Days at a local feed and supply store. We took Claire to it and she had so much fun. She loved seeing the baby chicks and was so excited to be able to hold them. Then they had goslings (baby geese). She got to hold one of them too. She is so proud of herself and this little gosling wanted to wiggle away from Claire. There were many other animals there too; like kittens and two different types of puppies. There was also a small petting zoo with rabbits, goats, pigs and a pony. There were also some chickens and alpacas you could look at. Here is a picture of Claire petting the pony. They were also giving out free hot dogs and drinks. Claire loved it. Who ever said 'there is no such thing as a free lunch"?
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I completely forgot all about it, drat! Katie would have loved it.
lol, that chick day was CRAZY! Dave and I made the mistake of getting some doggie stuff that day. I'm glad Claire liked it so much. :o)
HEY! SERIOUSLY-I need someone to go watch Eclipse with..... :o)
Post a Comment