A friend of ours introduced us to story time at the local library. Claire absolutely loves going. Here is a picture of her and her friend Katie listening to the story. I love how they are the closest you can get to the teacher. Then after story time they get to do music time; they get to play with instruments. Claire loves to pick out the maracas. After that depending on the day we go they color, play a game or do something else. The last time we went they made little chicks out of a toilet paper roll. Claire had so much fun making hers. She named it "Chicky Poo". Here is a picture of her with her "Chicky Poo".
We had so much fun too! I still laugh when I watch the videos of Katie jumping all around the stage. Claire was jumping good too! Claire probably got tired and dizzy from all her jumping in circles! The girls are too cute together!
2 comments:
We had so much fun too! I still laugh when I watch the videos of Katie jumping all around the stage. Claire was jumping good too! Claire probably got tired and dizzy from all her jumping in circles! The girls are too cute together!
that's how janalee looks at story time here. She kind of pushes everyone out of the way so she could be in the front! Cute girl!
Post a Comment