This Thanksgiving we started the day out by running a 5K as a family. It was fun. Here we are ready to run the race! I was excited to run this race to see if I could do it in half the time of my 10K or even quicker. I was pushing the stroller. Claire decided that she didn't want to ride in the stroller. So for most of the run I walked pushing the stroller while Don held Claire's hand and walked fast while Claire ran. It was fun even if I didn't beat my score. Claire ran just over 2 of the 3.2 miles. Don and I also took turns giving her piggy backs. It was a great way to start our morning. Here is a picture of Claire running the Turkey Trot. While we were running Claire would wave at everyone. The sad thing is no one really waved back. At one point she was starting to cry, she said "mommy no one wave at me." All of the sudden this lady stopped running, turned around and waved at Claire...Claire's response- "that lady wave at me. The pretty lady wave at me." Here is a picture of that "pretty lady" that waved at Claire. She made Claire's day!!
3 comments:
Is that Sarah Palin?
Yes it is Sarah Palin!
no way.... I am so jealous... way to go you guys! Your awesome!
Post a Comment