Ok this is an obvious one, but it amazed me how many details she knows from this song. Listen closely...it is crazy. She obviously has the same talent for memorization that her dad has. Maybe I'm biased, but I think it is amazing at such a young age she knows all these details.
Very cute! (Though it's been a while since I heard the song and so I didn't catch much of what she was singing at the beginning). But at the end when I knew everything I thought it was great!
2 comments:
that is so cute! I can't get over how much she looks like you!
Very cute! (Though it's been a while since I heard the song and so I didn't catch much of what she was singing at the beginning). But at the end when I knew everything I thought it was great!
Post a Comment