Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall

Claire has watched a show on TV called Max and Ruby. She loves it. There was an episode where they played in the Fall leaves; Claire couldn't wait to play in the leaves. We don't have many trees that drop leaves in our yard, but we did get enough for her to play in. Here is one of the pictures we took...can you find her?
Here is a picture we took of Claire and Buddy. We think it turned out really cute!
Finally...we did a video of her running and jumping into the leaves and then playing in them!

1 comment:

Sara said...

ok totally love that. I am taking Sami over to my moms to rake leaves because I so want her to get that experience... there yard is covered... that and I will help her rake them up in the process... I love that she jumped in them and didn't know what to do but than started playing... such a cute girl!