Wow so much as happened this Halloween. We had a family Halloween Party. It was so much fun. Here are our costumes from the Family Halloween Party! A blind referee, Billy Mays and Sleeping Beauty Princess
Then of course we had to carve pumpkins. As many of you know Bryan usually does something outrageous. So we have a cat, spider and spiderweb and Billy Mays...which one do you think Bryan did?

Then we had our ward party to go to. Bryan again went as Billy Mays, Claire was a BYU cheerleader and I went as the Twister Game.

And Finally...at our ward party there was a chili cook off. Who would've thought, but we won the cook off!! Here is our award!
4 comments:
Got to love halloween, it's so much fun to dress up. That pumpkin is awesome Bryan!
You guys looked great! Loved the twister costume!
Great costumes! That's awesome you won the chili contest!
Cute costumes! I laughed out loud when I saw Bryan as Billy Mays. Too funny. And the blind referee...so clever!
Post a Comment