This picture is from Christmas of 2008. The Mower's gave Claire this bike...she hasn't been able to reach the pedals until recently and then it is only her tippy toes.
Today she was riding it around the house and I noticed her feet touch the pedals really good. So we took her outside to try it out... Something wonderful happened...
Very cool! I like the, "I'm doing it Mommy." She's so cute!
I love her jumping in the leaves too! And the picture of her and Buddy is adorable! It should be on your Christmas crossword. (You're doing that again, right? We had fun filling it out last year!)
is that the fisher price trike that you can adjust with age? We got Sami that one for Christmas... do looks like CLaire likes it I hope Sami will... definately have to get together to let them ride together!
3 comments:
Very cool! I like the, "I'm doing it Mommy." She's so cute!
I love her jumping in the leaves too! And the picture of her and Buddy is adorable! It should be on your Christmas crossword. (You're doing that again, right? We had fun filling it out last year!)
woo hoo go Claire
is that the fisher price trike that you can adjust with age? We got Sami that one for Christmas... do looks like CLaire likes it I hope Sami will... definately have to get together to let them ride together!
Post a Comment