Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look what we did!!!

Back in July I learned how to make fondant. I was really excited to try it, but never really had any special time to try it. Well we are in Utah for my parent's farewell....I took this opportunity as my time to try out making a fondant covered cake. Thanks to my husbands artistic talent we created the Stockholm Sweden Temple. Here is a picture of our creation. I think it turned out great! What do you think?

9 comments:

Katie said...

It's FANTASTIC Stace!!!! You are amazingly talented!!

Ben and Alissa said...

Great job to the both of you! It looks awesome!

Yes, we need to get together to play cornhole! Maybe the boys should call each other to set something up!

C&K said...

Wow!!! I am so impressed. It looks great. It's always neat to learn a new talent!

Brady + Marsha said...

That really is so awesome! It was fun seeing you guys last night. Claire is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the hair trick. It's super easy.

Boyce Family said...

WOW! That is so awesome, you guys make a great team! Thanks for sharing!

Brett and Kimberly said...

That is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Way to go!

ben and nat said...

Looks good Stacy!

The Odermott's said...

That is amazing!

Simmons Family said...

Wow, that is way cool you two!!!