Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Picasso

Claire earned a paint set with her potty training. She was so excited to try it out for the first time. Here she is painting her picture.
She has even learned how to dip her brush into the paints. Although she hasn't quite mastered the idea of not mixing the paint colors.
And last of all here is her picture. My little Picasso. What do you think this is a painting of?
Claire said she painted a kite? Can you see it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure the kite is in there somewhere but all I see is an angry elephant...

Ben and Alissa said...

She's so cute in her smock/backwards shirt. She's getting so big!

Just this morning Katie and I went through your whole blog looking at all the videos of Claire. Katie LOVED them. We had to watch them each several times. I love that you have so many videos on here!

Simmons Family said...

so cute, janalee likes to paint too. I am not brave enough to let her paint inside though. When she paints she gets striped down and is outside so I can hose her off in the end. haha