An older lady was standing at the blue car next to the other cars (marked with an X). She put her key in the lock to get in her car. I heard her say "Why isn't this working?" So I turned around to see if I could help. In that blue car were two women...one in the driver's seat and one in the passenger seat...they looked a bit scared at the fact this old lady was trying to get in the car. The woman kept trying to unlock the door. Then the lady in the driver's seat opened the door and asked if the woman needed help. This old lady then looked so confused as to why these two women were in her car. The old lady finally looked around and noticed two parking stalls down was another blue car. The old lady then said..."I'm sorry my car is over there. I guess I need to go home and go back to bed."It was funny because this old lady was so with it and just had one of those moments. I guess the funniest part was I could totally see me trying to get into the wrong car....just like she did.
3 comments:
How funny! My favorite part was your little drawing, hehe.
That story is classic! It was fun to chat the other day and your little girl looks so much like you, she is adorable!
I have so done that before... it is embarrasing!
Post a Comment