Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

This is Claire's Easter dress. She is so beautiful. She kept saying she was a princess.
The other day we colored Easter Eggs. Claire loved coloring on each one of them and then...
...She loved to put them in the color. She would just tell Grandma Lois what color she wanted it in.

Here she is all proud of her colored eggs.
Here are some of the eggs Bryan created.
A family full of Easter Eggs.

3 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

I love her curls in the first picture! Did you figure out a way for them to stay in longer? Very beautiful "princess" dress!

We're excited to try coloring eggs next year with Katie. Looks like Claire had lots of fun!

Steph said...

Geesh! You have fancy eggs at your place. :0)

The Odermott's said...

I love the Easter dress!! It is so much fun to see everyones Easter clothing. Oh I love the eggs!!