Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Books

I love to read. I am trying to find some new books to read. I love Jack Weyland books. I loved Twilight series...So I would love to find some other books to read. Any suggestions???

6 comments:

C&K said...

Hey! I have lots of suggestions, I like to read too. If you find books by Robin McKinley, they are like fairy tales but she rewrites them, very entertaining. Also, have you read the Mysterious Benedict Society? There are two of those, they are kids books, but a fun read. How about the Eragon series? A boy with a dragon, very fun... I also find the Joseph Smith manual along with the standard works very entertaining. /end guilt>

Katie said...

Along the same teeny bopper line of books...I LOVED Princess Acadamy and Goose Girl both by Shannon Hale. Happy Reading!

C&K said...

Okay, so if you like Mormon fiction, I loved these two books by Kay Lynn Mangum: A love like lilly, and the secret journal of brett colton. I could probably think of more, but my brain is sleepy!!!

The Odermott's said...

My brother in law is getting me into fabel heaven series. there kind of like harry potter. but more crative.

Simmons Family said...

Hey if you liked Twilight then you need to read The Host by Stephanie Meyer too. Also if you go to her website she has started to write Twilight from the point of view of Edward, which is also really good.

Aaron and Devon said...

Did you read "The Host"? It is by the author of Twilight. I liked it.