Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Claire Moments

We have some fun videos to watch of Claire. We hope you enjoy them.
This is a video of Claire repeating a Dora episode. She has an ability to memorize shows similar to Bryan. In this particular episode Swiper swipes instruments from Dora and her friends. She is quoting Swiper when he says "Too late. You'll never see your instruments now..." then he laughs. Watch Claire's expression when she laughs.


This video is of Claire singing yet again another song from Dora. It is a song about speaking Spanish and English. The words are "I speak Spanish and English too. I like them both. How about you?" Then notice her face and reaction when she realizes I'm taping her.

4 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

That is so cute. I love that she is watching herself dance in the fireplace.

Ben and Alissa said...

Super cute! As usual, Katie loves watching the videos of Claire!

Anonymous said...

A little camera shy. Too cute kid!

Anonymous said...

A little camera shy. Too cute kid!