Today was a great day. I took time today to make some cookies with Claire. She absolutely had a great time. She loved her apron and rolling out the dough....
...eating the dough....
...getting flour on her face...
... frosting the cookies... ... and putting the sprinkles on... Overall I think this was a great activity to do with Claire. She had so much fun. She just giggled and made a mess, but loved it.
Wow, what a fun project. You are so brave...the most I can manage with my little one is chocolate chip cookies!!! By the way you have a beautiful kitchen!!!
3 comments:
how FUN!!!!! To cute!
Wow, what a fun project. You are so brave...the most I can manage with my little one is chocolate chip cookies!!! By the way you have a beautiful kitchen!!!
Those cookies look YUMMY! Cute pics of your little chef, too!
Post a Comment