Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Yesterday was Bryan's 31st birthday. So I am copying my sister's family and writing 31 things Claire and I love about him.
1- He is a great dad
2- He is a wonderful husband
3- I admire is art talent
4- He is hard working
5- I love the way he looks at Claire when she is asleep
6- I love how he plays with Claire
7- I love his testimony
8- I love that he honors his priesthood
9- He is dedicated
10- He loves his little girl
11- He tries his best at everything he does
12- He can build great things (i.e. entertainment center, Claire's toy box)
13- He's great at helping around the house
14- He's supportive
15- He is strong in the church
16- Claire loves to have him read to her
17- Claire loves to have him sing her a song
18- I love how quickly he can memorize songs and movie quotes
19- He is willing to make a fool of himself for Claire
20- He accepts me even during my silly moments
21- He is always willing to lend a hand
22- Dedicated to his church calling
23- Great at computers
24- Tries his best to help me see my family often
25- Willing to let me explore things I love to do
26- He's handsome
27- He helped build us a beautiful home
28- Claire loves to bowl with him
29- Claire loves going outside to play with him (it's too cold right now)
30- He is sensitive to my feelings
31- We love him because he loves us!!

2 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN! Ben is looking forward to your "guys only" party. Hope you had a good birthday!

ben and nat said...

Hey stacy sounds like you got a good catch. I am glad you guys had fun in utah! HOpe you are doing good, and the pink eye has cleared up. that's not fun.