Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's happened to us!

Well the dreaded pink eye has hit our family. Claire got it a couple of weeks ago...we did the drops (which if you have never done them with a little kid...it is not a pleasant experience)...a few days went by and she got it again...(this happened while we were in Utah). Then we got different drops...those seem to work and have cleared up her pink eyes. I was so excited to get that whole problem over...

.......it wasn't over!!! I woke up this morning with my eye all gooey and pink....When will this end? I have done all that I could do to disinfect this bug from our house. I just hope that this will end soon.

3 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Sorry about all the pink eye! I hope it clears up and doesn't come back! I'm glad you guys had fun on your trip, you got some very cute pictures of Claire. I like the one with her special shoes :)

Steph said...

From what I hear, it's better than Lice...
My family had had pink-eye, but not lice. These things just seem to be a part of raising kids. Good Luck with it.

The Odermott's said...

I am so sorry. That really stinks!