Before my family reunion began, Bryan participated in the Wasatch Back Ragnar race with some of my family. This is the group photo- The guys....my brother-in-law Zach, his brother Ez, his uncle Tristan, Bryan and I don't know the other two guys)- The girls my sister Shannon, my sister Kris, my sister Ginet, my oldest niece Cortney and I don't know the other two girls.

Each team needs volunteers to help with the race. My best friend Peggy and I were volunteers. They encourage you to dress up and have fun so here we are ready to cheer the runners on. Our shift was from 6:30pm-12am. It was a lot of fun!

We got as many of the grandkids together that we could and had an updated grandkid picture taken.

After Bryan went back to Washington I got to spend a lot of time with my mom and dad. One of the things we did was go to the International Peace Gardens. Here are the girls and I at the gardens representing France.

This is something I have always wanted to see...the little mermaid statue. It is a replica of the on in Denmark. This may be the closest I get to the real statue.

There were a few rainstorms while we were visiting; on one of those storms my mom and Claire were at the grocery store. It started raining before they left to come home, Claire didn't want to get her hair wet so this is what my mom improvised with to stop her hair from getting wet. Way to be so creative mom/grandma!!

With rainstorms comes some beautiful rainbows. I just loved this one!

The girls, my mom and I went to the Hogle Zoo one day. Here is Claire with a Falcon at the bird show.

It was Zoorasic Park at Hogle Zoo this summer. They had the awesome life size dinosaurs all over the zoo. This one was down where you could take a picture on it. Claire loved trying to find them all.

This is just a classic photo opportunity. How do you measure up to the apes?

Here we are making friends with the ape statue.

Mia got two new teeth while we were in Utah and she learned how to climb up stairs. Here is a video of her.
1 comment:
Gotta love a good family vacation! I can't believe how much Claire looks like you- too cute
Post a Comment