Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hey everybody this is Bryan and if you follow our blog at all you know that I don't get on here and post stuff very often but I guess it's because I often feel I don't really have anything interesting to say. Anyway today I wanted to do a little bit of self promotion because for the last 6+ months a friend, Brady Larson, and I have been working on a game for iPhone and Android and it's finally finished and available on the Apple App Store, Android Marketplace and even the Amazon App Store.
Here's a link to the Apple App Store page so you can check it out, our game is called Ricochet: Speck's Adventure.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app​/ricochet-specks-adventure/id4​46039227?mt=8

We also have a little video we did of it on youtube and so here's a link to that as well. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=ibGwkH3FgkA

If you need something to help you kill some time and enjoy a little bit of a challenge than I totally recommend you check it out. The full game is only $0.99 but there's also a Lite version so you can check it out for free.

We have big dreams for it but at the same time are being realistic and know that we'll probably only sell 10 copies at the most. :D

Thanks Everyone!

No comments: