As many of you know, Bryan's family has a tradition of exchanging ugly sweaters/shirts. With this tradition we like to have votes on who is wearing the UGLIEST and MOST CREATIVE shirts. Please vote ASAP!!! Voting will end in one week. Then we'll post the results. Thanks.
Don

Lois

Terin

Tucker

Janelle

John

LeeAnn

Katelynn

Bryan

Stacie

Claire

The Group

Get your votes in now!!!
9 comments:
I think Lois' is the most creative and Tuckers is the ugliest!
I vote for Tarin. Leann's is second.
Lois' is the most creative, and Janelle's is the ugliest. The white things look like long, sprouting arm pit hair :) Too funny!
I THINK DON FOR MOST CREATIVE AND JANELLE FOR UGLIEST!
Tarin and then Leann's.
Tucker's for most creative. Leann's for ugliest. :)
And Andy says LeeAnn's is the ugliest and Claire's is the most creative. :)
terins is the most creative and LeAnns is the ugliest!
Janelles is the ugliest and Terins is the most creative
Post a Comment