This weekend was a busy one, but it was great. The weather made it a little difficult for my family to get here, but they all made it safe and sound. We started out Thanksgiving day by running the 5K turkey trot. It was a cold morning.

Here is Bryan running the 5K.

I was a just over a mile into the 5K when I ran into Lois and Claire. She was crying so hard and all she wanted was mommy. I stopped running to be with her. She was freezing. You can tell from the picture below that she wasn't happy and this picture was taken after she was in the warm truck and had drank some hot chocolate.

She was however happy to play in the snow with her cousins.

With all this snowy weather we decided to take advantage of it and we took the kids sledding. They had so much fun sledding down Lois and Don's hill. Claire was brave and went face first down the hill.

Just another picture of the kids sledding.

Then we finished the weekend with Mia's baby blessing. It was so great to have most of my family here to support us on this special day. Here she is in her dress made by Grandma Lois.

Here is our latest family picture. It isn't easy to get a good picture of all of us.
Here we all are! This was all the people at my house for Thanksgiving weekend. Despite the weather we had a great time. Bryan and I are grateful for all the family that came to support us with this special day. We love you guys!!
2 comments:
Isn't it rough when only Mommy can fix it! Mia's dress is amazing. Congratulations!
Wow I am sorry we missed the blessing... with my calling, it's hard for me not to be at the entire 3 hour block because there is always something I have to be doing... ahh the joy of being in the primary presidency! well I am glad you had a great time... wow Turkey Trot you guys are brave!
Post a Comment