Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our New Angel

Last night around 10pm my water broke and we went to the hospital. By 1:26am today our little one was born. Claire was so excited to meet her little sister. Ok she was more excited to give her sister a gift and she was thrilled to get one back. Here she is getting a look at her sister with her present in the crib and Claire's present laying on her sister.
Claire finally decided she wanted to hold her sister. Here is the proud big sister.
Here is our first family picture. (Bryan is a bit out numbered)
Meet Mia Rose. 8 lbs. 2 oz 21 1/4 inches long. She truly is an angel.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Claire holding her. Too cute for words. Her little face in the last picture is precious. Little chubby cheeks and she's got this tiny smirk on her face. Wish I could be there.

Ben and Alissa said...

She's adorable! I'm so glad I got to snuggle her, I can't wait to do it again! Congrats again!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats!!!!

Katie said...

Stace, she is absolutely beautiful and I love love love her name. Congratulations!!!

Aaron and Devon said...

Ok Love the last picture, it totally looks like she is smiliing! She is adorable!

Becky Macbeth said...

Wow! She is darling! Congrats on beating me to the punch...I'm still waiting! ;)

Brady + Marsha said...

Congrats you guys! How nice to have such a quick labor. I'm sure Claire is going to love her to pieces.

Ginet said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to squish her little cheeks!! I can't wait to meet my new niece! Congratulations!! We were all thrilled to hear of her fast (& safe) arrival. Love you guys!!

Becky Macbeth said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Congrats you two!! Bec and I will be following soon!! love ya!
-B

Salony said...

Stacy, This is Heather Salony, I used to be in your ward and I just wanted to say Congrats! Little Mia looks beautiful and she was born on a great day (My birthday is 8/31 too)!

Jennilyn Kent said...

Congrats! What a cutie!

Debbie said...

Congratulations!! Hooray for chubby babies! :) And holy cow, your labors are SHORT!! Mine was 15 and a half hours start to finish with Em. It is possible I am a bit jealous. ;)

Sara said...

well thanks for the call.. I wanted to come visit in you the hospital! Very cute name! Love it.. she is adorable!

Rach said...

Shhheee''ssss beautiful!!!!!!

Brett and Kimberly said...

Beautiful!! Congratulations you two! Can't wait to meet your new addition. P.S. LOVE the name!

Simmons Family said...

yay, congrads!!! What a cutie there. I love that last picture of her smiling, too cute!