Monday, August 23, 2010

Misc.

This post is labeled correctly. This is a bunch of random stuff I needed to post for a bit and some things I just decided to post. First off this is a picture of Claire in the bathtub (it is decent don't worry)...Bryan was having fun with the shampoo in Claire's hair.
The other day Lois, Claire and I went shopping and we found this sweet clearance sale on a BBQ... although as we looked closely we noticed something was a bit wrong with the prices. Is this really a sale at all? What do you think?
Those of you who know us good know that we love to play cornhole. Now Bryan has found a new game to play it is called Kubb. He made us a Kubb set; so if you want to play cornhole or Kubb let us know.
Thanks LeeAnn for throwing me a great "sprinkle" shower. Thanks to all those that attended. It will come in handy to have all those baby essentials.
Here is a picture I haven't wanted to post, but lots of people have asked. So here I am at 37 weeks pregnant.
Here is Claire kissing Baby Beluga Banana.
Claire is really excited to be a big sister. She has even taken her doll and reads to them in the rocking chair. She tells me she wants to do this to her sister when she comes.
Finally this is Claire's latest trick. I am so proud of her. I didn't teach her this and I don't know where she learned it. My mom and I tried to teach her a while ago, but she didn't get it...now she does. She is so proud of herself.

2 comments:

Rach said...

uhhhh the shampoo pic??? PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Becky Macbeth said...

So cute! Can't wait to hear the news about your new baby!