Monday, March 22, 2010

Catching up

We've had lots of things happen in the past few weeks. I've been quite the slacker when it comes to updating the blog. So I've decided to finally do some updating. For Claire's birthday her Aunt Peggy sent her some Dora roller skates. She was so excited to try them out.
Although when she tried them out all she did was try and walk in them it didn't take her too long before she fell. We then tried to teach her how to slide her feet and roll the wheels. She loves them. She has such a great time rolling around in those skates. Thanks Aunt Peggy.
She also lip gloss. Her Aunt LeeAnn gave her a lip gloss watch. She loves to put the glittery lip gloss on her. She has also found it fun to put it on other things. First it was the coffee table and the next time it was....
...on her barbie. She told me she was making the barbie pretty. We tried to teach her that she doesn't put lip gloss on any thing other than lips. Which means if she has her lip gloss you need to watch out because she'll put it on any and every person's lips she can find.
Maybe I'm a slacker mom, but I finally put Claire in a bubble bath. She wasn't so sure of the bubbles at first...
...in the end she absolutely loved playing in the bubbles. She smiled and giggled. She loved to put the bubbles on top of all her toys. I guess I should have let her try out a bubble bath a long time ago.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Poor lip glossed Barbie. I have a feeling that, like all Barbies, that one is in for it. She is such a big girl in her bubble bath!!! What a cutie!

Ben and Alissa said...

She's so cute. I love seeing Katie and Claire holding hands when we're out doing things! It's been really fun to do more things together!

Sara said...

that is is the only way we get Sami to take a bath is with bubbles... we don't even use real bubble bath just whatever soap we are using to wash her, we just use that as the bubble bath... if we get a special bubble bath, it's gone so fast because she loves it!

Claire is so cute, you have quite the grown up little lady, it is quite fun to watch her learn and all the fun posts you do it's so cute! You are such a great mom Stacie, I always learn so much from being around you, thanks for being such a great example!