Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Hundred Posts

This is our 100th post!!! We wanted it to be special. Claire was caught on video being as cute as ever. What do you think about it?

The video doesn't work sometimes; if it doesn't work and you want to see the video. Let me know I'll email it to you. Here is a picture of what post was all about.

8 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

She is as cute as ever and that is so exciting!

Ben and Alissa said...

YAAAAYYYY!!!!! How far along are you? I'm so excited for you guys. Us next please!

Becky Macbeth said...

NO WAY!!!! Hooray! We are so excited for you! I am so excited for you guys to come down here and so thrilled we'll be cute little pregnant ladies together! ;)

Simmons Family said...

YAY, how exciting!!! Congrads to you all!!!

Aaron and Devon said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I couldn't see the video but thats ok. So when are you due? Keep us all posted.

Sara said...

ok congrats.... great way to tell everyone!

Brett and Kimberly said...

oh my goodness! I can't believe Brett didn't tell me! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!

Torrie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It was fun seeing you today at church, Claire was such a cutie!(as always)