Here are the names of everyone so you can vote. On the ground is Don. In the swing you have Terin, Claire and Stacie. In the back you have Lois, Janelle, Tucker and Bryan. I'll post voting results later.Friday, December 25, 2009
Ugly Sweatshirts
For those of you who don't know it is sort of a family tradition that we exchange ugly holiday sweatshirts. It is also a bit of a competition. Here the family picture so you can vote. We need to know who is wearing the ugliest sweatshirt and who is wearing the most creative. Although voting will be closed in one week (New Years Day)...get your votes in quickly. Share the picture with those in your house and have them vote....the more the merrier.
Here are the names of everyone so you can vote. On the ground is Don. In the swing you have Terin, Claire and Stacie. In the back you have Lois, Janelle, Tucker and Bryan. I'll post voting results later.
Here are the names of everyone so you can vote. On the ground is Don. In the swing you have Terin, Claire and Stacie. In the back you have Lois, Janelle, Tucker and Bryan. I'll post voting results later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Chris votes for Tucker, and I vote for Don. Those are hilaious!
I think ugliest is Bryan's, and most creative is Don's. (This is Alissa)
Shaun votes for Tucker and I vote for you Stac! You all look awesome though haha
i think tucker and bryan
Post a Comment