Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa and His Reindeer

On Black Friday, I along with thousands of others went shopping. I have a supportive husband who is ok with my craziness and is willing to watch Claire. I went with a good friend of mine. After we got back. Bryan and I ran a few errands. We decided to stop and let Claire see some of Santa's Reindeer....(story will finish later) She loved it so much a couple of weeks later we took Claire and her friend Teancum to see them too. Here is a picture of Claire and Teancum with one of the reindeer.
(To finish the Black Friday story) While we were seeing the reindeer we noticed that Santa Clause is there. Claire was so excited. The only problem was, Claire didn't have her hair done. Since I'd been shopping it was Daddy's duty to get Claire ready. He isn't so fond of doing her hair. He can do her hair; he just says it takes him too long. So I went into the store and asked them if they had some ribbon I could use to do her hair. The lady I asked told me she didn't understand me because she had boys, but another worker heard us and said "I have girls. I'll help you." We got a ribbon and made it into a head band. Then we had to wet down her hair a little bit. She had her hair braided the day before so she had a bit of a fro going on. Since I was able to sort of fix her hair, we paid for a picture of Claire sitting on Santa's lap. I was able to take a picture of our own. Here is one of the pictures I took of Claire sitting on his lap. They are discussing presents.
She loved Santa, but wasn't sure she wanted to sit on his lap. She was ok once he asked her about what toys she wanted for Christmas. The pictures turned out cute despite her having hair from the late 80's (you remember when crimping was in style).

1 comment:

Ben and Alissa said...

Both of the pictures are adorable! I love that in the first one they both look so cool... knit hat, sunglasses, matching and stuff.

The second picture makes me laugh. Her hair does look 80's. That's good she got to talk to Santa and tell him what she wants! Cute!