Here is Claire's other favorite thing to do...she loves going swimming. Every day she asks if she can go swimming. We love to take her any and every chance we can. She has become a little swimmer.
I really am so so so sorry that I didn't get to see you that much when I was in Kennewick. Brett and I were very selfish with our time since being apart so long...no excuse!
It was seeing you for the little that we did! Next time we come up Claire will have a new little friend to play with :)
And thanks for taking care of Brett while he's been up there!
That is so cute! I'm excited to see how Katie likes swimming. She'll have two cousins her age here when all my siblings come for the 4th of July and so we'll see how the three of them do at my parents' in the kiddy pool.
4 comments:
I really am so so so sorry that I didn't get to see you that much when I was in Kennewick. Brett and I were very selfish with our time since being apart so long...no excuse!
It was seeing you for the little that we did! Next time we come up Claire will have a new little friend to play with :)
And thanks for taking care of Brett while he's been up there!
what fun. How cute is she!!!
That is so cute! I'm excited to see how Katie likes swimming. She'll have two cousins her age here when all my siblings come for the 4th of July and so we'll see how the three of them do at my parents' in the kiddy pool.
Glad to see more pictures! It's been too long!
What a cute swimmer!!! I love that she just jumps in!!!
Post a Comment