Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Official!!!

For the past seven weeks we've been waiting for a big envelope from the Church to come to my (Stacie) parent's house...today it came.


My parents have been called to serve in the Stockholm Sweden mission. They will be serving in the temple there. So come October 19th of this year my parents will be on their way to serve the Lord for 18 months. We are going to miss them so much, but the good thing is they will have Internet access so we can keep in touch. We are so grateful for their willingness to serve the Lord and for being such great examples to us.

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU MOM AND DAD!!!

2 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

That is so cool. I've actually been to that temple and I love it. They are going to love Sweden.

Aaron and Devon said...

That's exciting! If we go on a mission I would be so excited to go to Sweden.