I asked Claire what she wanted to do for her Spring Break. She wanted to go to Utah and see Grandma and Grandpa and Bugaboo (a nickname for one of her cousins). Here are some of the fun pictures I took from our trip. It was so fun to have a girls trip...I love being with my two girls!!
These first pictures are from our April Fool's Day dinner. It was so much fun. They loved their jello drinks, worm covered apples, meatloaf cake and taco salad dessert. I am so glad that my mom was willing to do this fun dinner with me and the girls.
I was able to attend the temple a few times while there. I loved being able to go to temples I haven't been to before. It was so wonderful. One of the days I took the girls and we walked around temple square. It was so much fun. I also got some really good pictures. This one is of my beautiful mom and the girls outside the visitor center. It is one of my favorite pictures from our trip.
This one is just cute because it shows how much these two girls love each other. It is just such a special picture; one that I will treasure for a long time!
The morning we drove home we took the girls to Scheels. We had never been to that store before so it was fun to look around. There is a Ferris Wheel inside and the girls loved going for a ride. It was a lot of fun. There were also some really fun places to take fun pictures of the girls. Here are some of our adventures.
These animals are really stinky!!!
"Look out Claire!!"
Mia is a bear cub!
"This one time I caught a fish and it was THIS big!"








No comments:
Post a Comment