Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week of Fun and Love

The week of Valentine's Day was busy. I am teaching preschool in my home in the month of February. Mia is loving this co-op preschool. It is so much fun. I am loving getting to know these amazing kids more.  With preschool this month we talked about how we need to care for one another. They made lots of fun valentines for many family members. They painted their hands and made hearts out of them. Then we played a game where we rolled a dice and that told them what to draw on their little love bugs. Here is Mia with her love bug!
To start of Valentine's Day right, we had pink heart pancakes and small valentine treats for the girls. For lunch the girls got heart shaped sandwiches too. After school, Claire decided that Bryan and I needed a Valentine too. (Before I go on...yes Bryan gave me some beautiful flowers and an amazing card...we also had dinner at the same place we ate at for our first Valentine's Day. It was even Bryan's idea to do this...I am a lucky woman!!) Anyway, Claire took it upon herself to make Bryan and I a Valentine. I think she did a great job.
The same week of Valentine's Day, was the 100th day of school for Claire. She made her class treats to celebrate the 100 days of school. Her grade decided to celebrate this special day by dressing up as if they were 100 years old. Here are a few pictures of Claire all ready for her special day...with curlers, pearls, hair net, lipstick and wrinkles.
Then to finish off this post is something that I love. For those of you who don't know Mia loves to sing. My girls are in love with the movie Frozen, especially the songs. It amazes me how much my girls catch on to the songs. Here is Mia singing one of the songs from Frozen. I just love it.




1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

Love the 100 day pictures! how fun!