Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sisters

I love how much Claire and Mia enjoy being with each other. I feel very blessed that my two girls love playing with each other and (as of now) they are best friends. This post is dedicated to my girls. This year we took the kids to the fair and rodeo. They both had so much fun. Here are my cowgirls!!
 
A couple of Sundays ago, Janelle (Bryan's sister) brought over her Badminton game and we had a great time as a family playing. She left it up so the next day, the two girls decided they needed to be in costumes to play badminton. They were so cute; of course I couldn't resist taking pictures.
The girls latest favorite movie is Barbie: Princess and the Popstar. Quite often we get to enjoy a concert put on by the "popstars".
The other day after Clarie got home from school, the girls decided they wanted to "make a cake". They were just pretending, but I decided to make it a little bit more fun for them....I gave them a mixing bowl with fruit snacks, marshmallows and fruit nuggets (a different type of fruit snack). Once again I thought they were so cute I had to take a picture.
I love how much these two girls love each other. I am so grateful that these two girls are in my life and so proud to be called their mother!!

No comments: