Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Utah Trip -Part 2

There will be a lot of pictures with this post as I am trying to wrap up a month long trip in just two posts and the last trip post only covered 1 week. We were able to to go the Hogle Zoo. Where we had so much fun and loved seeing the new exhibits.
 
For years Bryan and I have driven past the Hill Air Force Base Museum and told each other that some day we were going to visit it. Well this year we finally decided to do it. My mom and dad came with us which was so much fun because my dad knew so much about some of the planes. In fact there were a few models of planes that my dad has jumped out of with his military service.
 
We were able to take the girls bowling with some of their cousins.
 
We had a lot of fun on the 4th of July. Claire and her cousin Summer helped Grandpa Chuck put up the flag, then we had a picnic, played on the slip n slide and watched fireworks with most of the aunts, uncles and cousins. What a great day! The only thing that would have made it better was if Bryan was with us.
 
 
One day we decided to go and walk around Silver Lake. I was really proud of the girls, they walked around the entire thing. Then we drove over guardsmen's pass and met up with my Aunt JuLee at Dairy Keen for lunch. The girls loved the choo choo.
 
Before my sister Ginet, her hubby Zach and their kids went back to Virginia we decided to do Sparklers all together. It was so much fun.
 
My sister Ginet got a new camera for Mother's Day. She has a talent for picture taking. She took some pictures of the girls for me. I wish I would have thought ahead and had their hair done cute, but oh well this works...right?
 
Just like every summer, we went to the Ute Stampede in Nephi Utah. It was fun! I ran into Elder Jace Austin (not an elder anymore, but will always be remembered as one to us) who served in Kennewick. It was fun to see him. We got to see the American Flag sky dived in to the stadium. This is one of my favorite things because they play "Proud to be an American" while it happens. I just am so happy to live in this country. Afterwards we enjoyed a great rodeo.
 
I think this last pictures just sums up the entire trip!
It was so much fun! I didn't want to come home (except to see Bryan)...however, I had responsibilities to attend to. Now onto being the primary president and building our new house.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Awww, I wanna go on vacation! Claire looks like she had TONS of fun! I can't believe how cute/big your youngest is!