Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fun Times!!

I have been wanting to post these pictures in a while, but never have. For Christmas Claire got a camera. She absolutely loves it (even Mia enjoys it). Here are some of the pictures she has taken with her camera. The camera lens rotates so she can take pictures of herself. She can also add fun things to the pictures; which is one of her favorite things to do. She had added piggie tails to her hair.
In this pictures she added a binkie to Mia. Which is so funny cause I think Mia had a binkie in her mouth when Claire took the picture.
Here is our big lipped big smiles girl. This is one of her favorites to add on to the photos. We do get a lot of blurry and and random photos too. She loves taking pictures of her feet for some reason.
I can't believe this is happening already!! Mia has started to try and climb out of her crib. Luckily this is as far as she has gotten. I hope and pray she doesn't learn how to climb all the way out of it. I am not sure I am ready for her to be in a big girl bed.
We were able to go support Bryan's sister Terin in her role as Joy (a stepsister) in Rogers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. The girls both had so much fun. We were able to get a picture taken with both stepsisters, Cinderella and the Prince. Claire of course was her silly self as always!
Our last big news is...Claire can now ride a two wheeler. She is no longer in need of training wheels. She is so proud of herself. Now to get her a bike she fits. This one is a bit too small for her.

No comments: