Now that we are home from Utah, things have gotten back to normal (whatever that is). Claire has wanted to go out on Papa Don's boat the entire Summer. We have finally been out on the boat. As you can tell she loved every minute of it!!

I have really decided that I need to get back in shape. Mia is almost a year and I haven't reach pre-pregnancy weight yet. I really want to be there. I am trying to do some form of exercise at least 3 days a week (running, water aerobics, workout videos...etc.)...the other day when I was working out with Bob Harper, Mia decided to join me. I just couldn't pass up this Kodak moment.

Have you ever heard of " bedhead"? Well I thought I knew exactly what "bedhead" was, but the other morning Mia's hair truly fit the definition of "bedhead". What do you think?

When I was pregnant with Claire, our neighbor and her daughters, brought over this wagon. They were getting rid of it and thought we would really like it. We haven't really used it up until this point, but we want to walk to church. The other night we decided it would be a good idea to go on a little walk to see if Mia would actually stay sitting down. Here are the two prettiest girls on their walk.

As we have posted before we put Claire in swim lessons. She has always loved the water, but hasn't enjoyed having her face in it. That has changed a bit...she has turned into a bit of a fish. We plan on posting a video of her swimming soon, but until then I hope these pictures will make you smile. Here she is going down the slide.

Claire loves jumping off the diving board. At first she wouldn't do it unless you were holding on her hand, but now she loves it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment