Friday, March 25, 2011

New things

The other weekend we attended a Toy Story themed birthday party. Claire loved it...we all did. LeeAnn did a wonderful job with this party. All the girls had the opportunity to dress up as Jessie. Claire loves her Jessie hat and was anxious to wear it while holding her Jessie doll. Here she is...so proud!!
Claire has been earning money for doing chores and other jobs at the house. She wanted new sunglasses so she bought some with her own money. She was so proud of herself. Then she also bought a Flynn Rider and Rapunzel doll. Now she can sing the song "At last I see the Light". It is really cute. (We haven't been able to get that on tape yet)
Finally Mia's new trick is she can wave. Several people have called it her princess wave because they think it looks like a beauty queen wave. (I guess it is in the blood...thanks Grandma Nancy).

2 comments:

Ginet said...

I love the wave. How cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Ben and Alissa said...

Love the cute little wave!