We have posted before that Mia is sitting up on her own. Here is a new picture of her sitting. She was so proud of herself. Look at that smile!!
In preschool I've been trying to teach the kids to write their own name. The other day Claire wrote her own name all by herself. I had to show it off because I think she did a great job!
As most of you know, Bryan loves video games, I think Claire has followed in her dad's footsteps. Here she is on Valentine's Day driving a speed boat. She loved it!
For the past couple of weeks Claire has asked to feed Mia. We decided it wouldn't be a problem to teach her how. So yesterday we did. She loved feeding Mia (she needed some extra help with knowing how much to give Mia) and I think Mia thought it was fun too.
This is one of my favorite pictures we've taken lately. Grandma Lois bought Mia these mesh feeders for Christmas. We have put in an apple, an orange and a strawberry. This picture was taken after she had first tried the strawberry. Do you think she liked it?


2 comments:
Way to go on writing her name. One of these days i'm going to have you tell me how you do your preschool with Clair. I want to do it with Chloe (who needs to put them in preschool when you were a teacher right?)
She is so stinkin cute, and I can't believe how BIG Claire is getting all ready!!!!
Post a Comment