At the last doctors appointment I had when we found out that this little one is a girl, a funny thing happened. As we were checking out, Claire told the office lady that she was going to have a baby sister. The office lady asked her what she was going to name her baby sister. Claire's answer Banana. Then when I was telling her Grandma Lois the story Claire then started saying the baby's name is Baby Beluga Banana. I guess since Claire was our little peanut this baby can be a banana...or a baby beluga banana.Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The belly and funny story
There are days I feel really pregnant and days I feel like I barely show. Recently Bryan's sister Janelle got married and at her reception we took this picture. It was really just to test out the camera for her guest book, but we ended up taking a pregnant belly picture. This pictures was taken at 24 weeks. So it is a couple of weeks old.
At the last doctors appointment I had when we found out that this little one is a girl, a funny thing happened. As we were checking out, Claire told the office lady that she was going to have a baby sister. The office lady asked her what she was going to name her baby sister. Claire's answer Banana. Then when I was telling her Grandma Lois the story Claire then started saying the baby's name is Baby Beluga Banana. I guess since Claire was our little peanut this baby can be a banana...or a baby beluga banana.
At the last doctors appointment I had when we found out that this little one is a girl, a funny thing happened. As we were checking out, Claire told the office lady that she was going to have a baby sister. The office lady asked her what she was going to name her baby sister. Claire's answer Banana. Then when I was telling her Grandma Lois the story Claire then started saying the baby's name is Baby Beluga Banana. I guess since Claire was our little peanut this baby can be a banana...or a baby beluga banana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute tummy! Yeah, it depends on what you wear I guess. Some days I've seen you and you don't look that pregnant and some you can see your little tummy.
Claire cracks me up!
HAHA! Claire is so stinkin funny! I'm sure your 'Banana' will be super cute!
Hooray for girls!!! You look adorable, by the way!
Aw baby banana, hahaha. To funny!
Post a Comment