Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The New Baby

Well we posted a couple of posts ago having people guess if this new little one is going to be a girl or a boy. (We know these 3D pictures can be a bit creepy, but it was one of the best pictures from the ultra sound we have.) We decided it is about time we let you in on what we know...
...which is nothing. The baby was so determined for us not to know that it kept its' legs so close together that we couldn't tell. They are thinking a girl, but we couldn't tell. What we could tell is the baby is healthy and on track to be born the 9th of September.
This picture is at Motherhood Maternity. I was trying to find some new short sleeve shirts. My sisters gave me maternity clothes, but they are a bit more petite than I am so I know their shirts are not going to last me the entire pregnancy. At Motherhood Maternity they have those little pillows you can put on to see how things will look on you when you have a bit more of a belly. I was using it to see if the shirts were going to work. Claire wanted to try one on so we strapped it on the outside of her shirt, but once she saw me try a shirt on and pull the shirt over the belly she wanted to do the same.
Of course we couldn't resist taking a picture of her. She kept walking around asking myself, Grammy and the store clerk if we wanted to feel her baby move. It was so cute. I'm thinking she at least understands something when it comes to me being pregnant.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Claire's belly is SUPER cute!

Ben and Alissa said...

The picture of Claire is hilarious! How funny.

I love the baby pic! I love to see the fingers and face and stuff.

Brady + Marsha said...

Too bad you couldn't find out. That was our experience with Molly. I'm glad the baby looks healthy. I love the picture of Claire! What a funny girl.

Simmons Family said...

cute!
Janalee wouldn't open her legs either, maybe it is a girl thing:)

Sara said...

that is so funny! So cute... September 9th... wow... if she is a day late than she will be born on my birthday and early yours... right!