Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baseball

The other day Claire watched an episode of Dora that had Boots and Dora playing a game of baseball. Ever since then she has asked for a bat, ball and a mitt. Well she doesn't have a mitt, but today we got a bat and a ball. Here are a couple pictures of her playing ball. She is following in her cousins' footsteps as she pitches the ball.
She is learning quickly how to swing the bat and actually hit the ball.
Here she is posing for the camera. I'm not sure how good her form is, but she she loves it.
Here is a video of her actually swinging and hitting the ball. She loves it!!

4 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

That video is awesome! Yay Claire!! I love Claire, I think she is so cute!

Simmons Family said...

aww so cute!

Steph said...

You gotta love little people! It's so fun to watch them grow!

Katie said...

I absolutely LOVED the video...you are such a cute Mama!!!