Claire loved being in the water. She knows her life jacket will keep her safe. One of her favorite things to do was to sit on the back of the boat and kick.
We went to a waterfall one day. We've gone to see it before, but this year we hiked (walked) to it and the girls all got in and swam by the waterfall. It was so cold it took your breath away as you tried to swim. It felt like you were swimming in ice...
There was one day we docked at a beach and played. Claire loved building sand castles with Bryan. The girls had fun with the clay found at the beach. We decided to make that beach our own personal spa...Don't we look beautiful?
Of course we spent a lot of time this week on the boat having a good time. We did some wake boarding, but mostly we spent time on the tubes. Bryan of course was amazing on the wake board...jumping wake to wake. I however couldn't even get up this year. I'm going to blame it on tubing so much that my arms were to sore to grip onto the rope...I am however quite proud of myself for being so brave while tubing. I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to tubing and other water activities. I'm not sure why...I'm not afraid of water. Here is my bravery caught in action.
Even Claire was brave when it came to the tubes. She rode on them a couple of times. She isn't quite sure she wants to ride, but she seems to like them once she is on them. I'm proud of her. I think she is braver than her mommy.
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun as always! I wish I was there with you guys! Thanks for sharing some pictures!
I'm so sad we couldn't go this year! But it looks like the weather was much nicer for you guys and looks like you had lots of fun!!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Looks like so much fun! Claire looks absolutely ADORABLE in that last picture! So brave!
Post a Comment