Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

This past weekend Bryan's cousins hosted their annual Halloween Party. We had to go of course...we love spending time with them. Claire was a pumpkin. Bryan was a young Donald Trump (He even mastered his eye squint and his pushed out lips). I was a gangsta...aka a "wigger" according to Bryan. (Thanks to my nephew I had some great bling bling and a grill to wear.) Bryan and I tied for the most original costume prize. We had a great time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard. Great pose! Nice hair Bryan. And Claire is adorable as always.

The Odermott's said...

nice costumes but bryan is really gay and gay. -Nate

Anonymous said...

Love it! So hilarious!!

Mark, Kris, Cort, CJ, "B", Ty and Cooper Packer said...

oh my gosh i just about died. this is the funniest picture i have seen in a long time